The Great NLP Extravaganza on February 26 at the Ibis Hotel, London, is the perfect launch pad for those interested in finding out more about the fascinating applied study of human interaction, NLP.
- NLP is strongly focused on how we use language – for example, how the asking of particular questions lead to very specific types of answer. Meaning that you can set the agenda to an interview or a discussion without expressly saying so.
- NLP enables you to change the interactions that you are having with others, so that you can be aware of and guide other people’s emotions.
- It enables you to get control of your own emotional state so that you are able to give the very best that you can in the most trying of circumstances.
- It also trains you in the art of “reading” people more closely, so that you are able to draw more information from discussions and interviews than their words alone tell you
- It teaches you how to build strong and positive relationships, and how to get yourself and your staff more positive, and with increased morale.
- It teaches an attitude to life which enhances business and personal relationships and is the breeding ground of success.
NLP is used by such diverse figures as Oprah Winfrey, Paul McKenna and mentalist Derren Brown to enable them to be more clear and focussed at work and at home, and to allow them to achieve more.
The NLP Extravaganza will be a well-priced day that allow you to find out more about the skills on offer, and to take away practical tools that you can apply for yourself. It will show you how to apply NLP to business, medicine, negotiation, public speaking, presentation skills and sport.
To find out more about the Great NLP Extravaganza, just click through on this link https://theukcompany.infusionsoft.com/go/nlaew/m068w/